Got some friends who definitely need Cleo? Share your unique referral link with a friend, and we’ll send you both £2.50.
How do I get my referral link?
Say "share" in the bot at any time to get your unique link. You'll have the option to 'Share' via FB messenger or 'Post Link on FB' to add it to your timeline.
Or, hit ‘Get the link’ and copy and paste the link wherever you want.
What happens next?
Once your friend clicks the link, you'll receive a message letting you know they've signed up using your code. As soon as your friend connects their bank account(s), you'll receive a message with instructions on how to claim your money from us.
How do I retrieve my £2.50 for referring my friend?
All you need to do is set up a Cleo Wallet so we have somewhere to deposit it. Say "Cleo wallet" to get started. If you've already set up your Cleo wallet, with savings for example, then there's no need to complete this step.
Once you've got a wallet friend has connected an account, we'll detect it and transfer you £2.50.
Can I check who's used my link?
Yep, just say 'Check Progress" or use the referral card in the home carousel.
Terms & Conditions:
- The £2.50 is redeemable only after your friends complete sign up (bank connection).
- The money will be deposited into your Cleo wallet, which you can withdraw into your bank account.
- You cannot use the same online banking details across multiple accounts.
- High volume referrers will be manually checked by the fraud team.
- You'll be prompted to enter your bank details so we can perform a bank transfer.
- Friends that sign up but don't connect their bank account do not count towards the bonus. A referred user must have clicked on your referral link and have not interacted previously with Cleo.
- The £2.50 cannot be used in conjunction with any other sign up offer.
- Cleo's decision is final with regards to any dispute involving referral payouts.